Reflecting on the New Year has been both encouraging and eye-opening. All the trials and lessons learned combined with the joys and triumphs has made it a very explosive year. Whether your year has been full of love or hard lessons we all should attempt to go into 2017 with positive energy and motivation. Everything you have gone through from the bad to the good learn from it and move toward the future with determination. Here are ten quotes/ affirmations to get your New Year started with a bang!
- “Life is short, fragile and does not wait for anyone. There will never be a perfect time to pursue your dreams goals.” – Unknown
- “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” ― Winston S. Churchill
- “Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.” – David Bly
- You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.
- If you’re not doing what you love, you’re wasting your time.
- “How you treat yourself sets the standard for how others will treat you.” – Steve Maraboli
- Learn to trust the journey, even when you do not understand it.
- In spite of your doubts, fears, and resistance, life is always conspiring to keep you happy, healthy, and successful. Don’t sabotage it.
- No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
- The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it.
Wishing everyone a very happy NEW YEAR!! Live fully, as fearless as possible, and determined to love yourself. YOU ARE WORTH IT!
It’s Crazy Wonderful invites you to check out more post for inspiration on parenting, life, and so much more. Thank you!
Whenever you are faced with a decision it can prove difficult to narrow down what is optimal. Sometimes you are figuring out something simple and spontaneous, other times, it involves careful thought and planning. There are several ways to determine what to do next or make an unexpected choice. It is important to give yourself all the information and establish what is right for you. So, how do you make the decisions needed? There are a few things that can help make processing your choice easier.
- Create a PRO/ CON list. This is simple but trusted method. It will assist you in seeing the good and bad clearly written out. When creating your list make sure you’re honest. You’ll only be cheating yourself out of a fair outlook so don’t hold back. It is also important to be detailed, why is it a pro or con? These things will help you develop a clearer idea. Occasionally, you’ll be shocked that one outweighs the other, but your gut will still be pointing you in the opposite direction. In those cases you will need to look beyond just a simple list.
- You have to look deeper into what is a WANT VS NEED. This is vital in understanding what is a desire compared to what’s truly necessary. Knowing the difference will give you the ability to plan according to what you are trying to accomplish. What are your intentions with this decision?
- If you are still debating you can talk a with trusted loved one or mentor. Get opinions if you are struggling with your choice. On occasion people that know you best see a clearer picture than you can. Take what they have to say into consideration but remember to choose for you, not anyone else. This is your life. Using their outlook for reference may provide insight but don’t base your full decision off them. They are providing input but not the final say so.
It’s hard to be in a stand still. To be unsure what direction you want to go. What choices will lead us to the life we want? There’s no doubt action is required. You have to take the lead and decide where you want to go. Don’t sit and wait allowing life to just happen to you. Nobody will do it for you, no one can. These are simple suggestions that can assist you in making the best decision for yourself. Take it one step at a time, allow yourself to process everything, and stay focused on your end goal.
It’s time to take control, affirm what you want, & stay motivated to accomplish your goal. You can do anything! What is amazing is you have the ability to decide and take action. Why wait!? There is no reason to limit yourself. Here are some quotes/ affirmations to get your week started with determination! Believe you can and you will!!!
- If you want something you’ve never had, You have to do something you’ve never done.
- Faith is taking the first step even when you can’t see the whole staircase.
― Martin Luther King Jr.
- Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
- When you’re scared but you still do it anyway, that’s brave.
- The bad news: nothing is permanent. The good news: nothing is permanent. – Lolly Daskal
- Don’t count the days, make the days count. -Muhammad Ali
- Start believing today that things are going to change for the better. Your best days are still out in front of you.– Joel Osteen
- Every day is a NEW beginning, take a deep breath and START AGAIN.
- People of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- May you always do what you are afraid to do.
Keep Going! You’re worth it!
I hope everyone had a great weekend! Take control of your week by starting it out with positive quotes and affirmations. Immerse yourself in a “I can do it” attitude and be determined in pursuing your greatness. Everyday in every way YOU ARE WORTH IT!
This weeks positive quotes/ affirmations:
- Amazing things happen when you distance yourself from negativity
- Learn to trust the journey, even when you do not understand it.
- Appreciate those who love you, help those who need you, forgive those who hurt you and forget those who leave you.
- Much of the secret to happiness is having the courage to make very definite decisions towards your dreams.
- You can’t always wait for the perfect time. Sometimes, you have to dare to do it because life’s too short to wonder what could have been.
- Be stubborn about your goals, & flexible about your methods
- “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
- “Success isn’t permanent, and failure isn’t fatal” – Mike Ditka
- Don’t give up when you can’t see results right away. Some things take time. Just be patient with yourself.
- A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you.
Whatever you are pursuing KEEP GOING! You’re worth it!