You ever have a moment that instantly changes your life? As though it was the one piece you were missing that makes everything else make sense. Where you no longer feel alone but instead feel empowered. What a an exhilarating feeling! I am not alone and you are not either. We all have a spot in this world to make our mark. Whether it’s through our writing, family, or career there is enough room for us all. The greatest thing in the world is when you start valuing yourself and undeniably know YOU ARE WORTH IT!
Here are TEN quotes to inspire, motivate, and keep your focused on your self worth…
- “Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” -John Wooden
- The moment I decided I was worth it my life began to change
- Slowly building something is better than building nothing
- “I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.” – Augusten Burroughs
- “Embarrassment lasts a moment, regrets last a lifetime.” – Petteri Tarkkonen
- “I BELIEVE IN BEING STRONG WHEN EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE GOING WRONG.” -Audrey Hepburn
- “People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.”- Joseph F. Newton Men
- “Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.”
– Abraham Lincoln
- “Love is the best thing in the world, and the thing that lives the longest.” – Henry Van Dyke
- I once was afraid but realized I feared not living fully more.
The great thing about life is many times it is what you make of it. Whatever you desire never give up on you. Live, pursue, and love. Most of all if you feel lost keep seeking until you find what you are looking for.